Our messages compete with a cacophony of noise in pursuit of ever decreasing attention spans.
Here are a few keys to engagement to help break through the clutter and truly connect.
- listen, really listen
- keep an open mind
- add value
- give them something to talk about
- authenticity is everything
- people do business with people
- kindness is attractive, criticism is ugly
- respect differences
- don’t put people on hold
- acknowledge others even if you can’t respond right now
- own your word
- manage expectations
- be a connoisseur of curiosity
- know the facts behind the story
- keep your word
- repeat your words
Communicating without a plan is risky business.
Learn more about building relationships, creating conversations and sharing your story at www.1bluecube.com.