It is a condensed version of where you've been, what you've done and why.
When writing your bio for a web site or speaking introduction, keep in mind no one wants a regurgitation of degrees, jobs and awards. Your audience is looking for an engaging highlight reel
of your life.
On the surface our lives seem like serendipitous collisions of people, places and passions.
If you slow down, pay attention and retrace your steps you will discover guiding lights.
Start by asking a few questions, then connect the dots to map your journey.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Who do you admire most?
- What is the best advice you have given and received?
- How do you want to change the world?
- What is your super power?
- What would you do for free?
- If you could have dinner with anyone, living or gone, who would it be?
- What are your true loves , , . not spouse or pets
- What’s your story?
For more insights, ideas and inspirations to help you share your story you can watch this video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZuOJmdTs-A.