In stories we trust.
People believe people, not ads.
Every time someone tells a story about an experience with a product, service or organization it’s called word-of-mouth.
Word-of-mouth remains the best form of advertising.
Testimonials are one of the best forms of word-of-mouth because they showcase your organization’s products, services and solutions through stories. These stories help build your brand by providing new perspectives in the minds of customers, employees, volunteers, donors and the community.
• highlight how you met specific needs
• showcase how you made someone feel
• share stories that showcase all the products and services your organization provides
• include employee, volunteer and board member stories about their experience:
- why they like working with your organization
- their favorite story about helping a client
- how they make a difference and contribute
Testimonials, like stories, are made for sharing.
Post them on your web site, as social media posts, video stories on appropriate channels and case studies for blogs and reports.
Testimonials are powerful stories to help:
• build your brand
• establish your expertise
• communicate your value through memorable, relatable and repeatable stories
For more insights, ideas and inspirations to help you share your story, build your brand and connect with the hearts and minds of your customers, employees, volunteers, donors and the community, visit http://www.1bluecube.com.