When hiring a Public Relations professional, it's important to select someone who fits your needs. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
• Business is personal. It’s about relationships.
Make sure the person you pick shares your vision, values and business philosophy.
• Be honest about your expectations and make sure you are in alignment.
- If they guarantee you press, run the other way. The only way to guarantee you will be in the
press is to buy an ad. However, if PR didn't work it wouldn't still be around. It takes more than
one medium to tell a story.
• Ask for testimonials from past clients.
- Testimonials are the best form of word of mouth. People believe people, not ads.
For more insights, ideas and inspirations to help you share your story visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZTar4BPfoo.