What we send out, we get back.
When we surround ourselves with people, ideas and actions that inspire, nurture and support us we have a better opportunity to catch a wave of success.
It is said that we are the sum total of the 5 people we spend the most time with.
I beg to differ. I think we are the sum total of whom we spend the most time listening to.
Here's who has my ear:
• I love audio books and listen to a variety of industry and inspirational leaders regularly
during morning walks and long drives.
• We often listen to ourselves more than anyone else so minding self-talk is
crucial. Repeat affirmations and purpose statements to help shape a better reality.
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right”
- Henry Ford
• I listen to and attend presentations by entrepreneurs, artists and change-
makers on a regular basis. Listening to ideas and networking with people
outside my industry opens my mind to new possibilities.
• Surrounding myself with people older and younger offers a fresh perspectives and
useful insights with every conversation.
• The music I listen to helps inspire and shape my mood. From the classic rock of my
youth to smooth jazz to love ballads and musicals, each song and artist carries a
Who are you listening to?
Sign up to get your free copy of “15 Simple and Proven Strategies to Get Publicity Now for Business Owners, Start-Ups and Nonprofits” at www.1bluecube.com.